We recently spent 5 nights at the Komanenka at Bisma and loved it- the beautiful jungle setting, magnificent view, and the wonderful quiet all contributed to a wonderful stay in Ubud. The service was so friendly and considerate- nothing was too much trouble. Only 1 criticism- which was that the road to the hotel is mainly unpaved and a bit bumpy when we drove down it- but that is really a minor point. The staff were so helpful, booked restaurants for us every night.
The rooms were very large and comfortable- fantastic shower, and big balcony with the supurb view over the forest.
Loved the pool- it was magical and always quiet.
Would not hesitate to return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali