THE most romantic and relaxing place I have ever stayed.
The suite is incredible and huge.
It looks over terrraced rice fields and the huge swimming pool which hurts you eyes a bit so you need goggles if you want to go swimming.
The service is absolutely meticulous and the staff feel like a family.
The staff will go out of their way to do anything you ask of them to make your stay perfect.
Would stay there again in a heart beat.
I spaad it up all over Bali this last trip and Komaneka has the best spa on the island.
The massage by Ariani was incredible and really relaxed my travel worn muscles.
I saw Ariani the next day and she greeted me like an old friend.
I also heard another lady raving about the other massage therapist saying it was the best massage she had ever had.
Over all: LOVED it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali