We stayed at the Komaneka Bisma as our first stop in Indonesia. The rooms and views are very inviting and relaxing for tired travelers. Breakfast can be delivered to the balcony on the room which is a perfect touch for a first morning in Ubud! For wheelchair users, Bisma is a perfect choice for accessibility. After a walk to the Monkey Forest, the hotel shuttle driver saw us headed back up the hill and gave us a ride. Rooms are large with wide doorways and although not "accessible" with grab bars, etc., they are good for active wheelchair users. We would recommend this hotel to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali