Komaneka at Bisma
US$226
Hotels.com
US$771
US$372
Cendana Resort and Spa(Ubud)(Great Value!)
US$53
Bisma Eight(Ubud)
US$470
US$330
Travelocity
2,041 results
All reviewsapple tvstraw hatsmonkey forestafternoon teainfinity poolhuge balconywalk in closetthe riverwelcome homerice fieldsour honeymoonone bedroom pool villabedtime storyneka museumsuite roomturn down serviceshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2013

The hotel was not only welcoming but also a very nice place to stay. The food in their restaurant was Devine for all meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner (we tried all). The hotel has drivers who will drop you into the main shopping area and drive you back again ( you just meet at a meeting point) the pool area was nice and relaxing but the rooms and bathrooms were really gorgeous. We had a very nice time there and also liked the area. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Anthony A
Reviewed 1 June 2013

My boyfriend and I spent 5 nights in Komaneka at Bisma, it was my choice. I saw some pics and I felt in love with Komaneka. As I expected: amazing location, tasty, clean and spacious room with view to the rice fields altough it was only a Bisma suit room. The breakfast was delicious, lucnh and dinner we had usually out of the hotel. The hotel is a bit out of the centre but the shuttle service runs every hour on time. I really wanted to try the spa in Komaneka but I found it very expensive, so I went for a massage to a spa suggested by Lonely planet book. The service was excellent, the staff was always kind, helpful and aware of my allergy. I really enjoyed our stay in Komaneka and I recommend it to everybody who wants to spend some relaxing days in Ubud. After Seminyak experience it was a green heaven for me.

Room Tip: In the low season try to get a deal, you might get a discount from the suit room price.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2013

My boyfriend and l were completely bowled over by this hotel. This hotel is stunning in its appearance and the grounds in which it is set is even more spectacular! Rooms were spacious and immaculately kept and when we weren't completely happy with the view from our room, our personal assistant was quick and more than helpful in finding one that we were happy with. A good view over the grounds and the amazing hotel pool pool are well worth it!

The hotel offers an efficient and regular shuttle service into town, though the walk is only 10-15mins, but is very handy to have this on hand. All staff were extremely helpful and couldn't be faulted on their manner and service. This hotel would rate amongst the best accommodation l have stayed in throughout all my years of travel, I really could not list all the pros as would take too long!. My boyfriend and l managed to visit the other Komaneka hotels in Ubud, personally we would both say the Bisma one was by far the most superior. If you're going to spoil yourself in Bali you need look no further!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stayed at the Komaneka at Bisma on the second stop of our honeymoon. We splurged a bit and stayed in the pool villa - TOTALLY WORTH IT!! the villa was absolutely incredible and the infinity pool overlooked the jungle where we enjoyed see parrots and other tropical birds every day. The service and the staff at the resort was TOP NOTCH! We took advantage of having the complimentary breakfast delivered to our villa every morning and the use of the shuttles - they dropped/picked us up all over Ubud. The staff really went out of their way to make sure we had a great stay - and we definitely did. A special thank you to Adi who helped us arrange our tours, transportation, and paid special attention to us!! Would recommend without a doubt!

Room Tip: Splurge for the pool villa - you will not regret it!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Absolutely first class! One of the most beautiful lobbies I have ever seen. Staff was genuinely friendly, and the service was stellar. Rooms were spacious and very well appointed. And immaculate. Introductory message was heavenly. The food, while perfectly fine, was not exactly that of a Michelin 3 star, but there are plenty of other restaurants in the area. Frankly, I wouldn't go to Bali for the food anyway. But don't get me wrong - we thoroughly enjoyed our meals. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to the most discriminating traveler.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lobby level and up have tremendous views. Better than those on the lower levels.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple