We are a couple that have have first booked at Komaneka at Tanggayuda for one week during August 2013.
After the disappointment from our suite there (see my review for Komaneka at Tanggayuda) they have transferred us at Komaneka at Bisma.
(+)Our suite was what we have dreamed of. Very nice view of the forest as well as of paddies. Very spacious and nicely furnished. Very clean, always we had fresh fruits and water in the room. The staff is very polite, the shuttle service is very convenient.
We loved the coffee time in the afternoon as well as the spa service.
We also has a very difficult day from food poisoning from a local restaurant and the staff was very helpful.
(-)The breakfast could be better. We had to select from menu. No buffet so no variety. If you stay there for one week as we did you get a little bored.
The wi-fi connection was not good at the hotel. We could do only basic things.
We would definitely return at Komaneka at Bisma!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali