Stayed here for 5 nights - wife and I had the best hotel experience ever from beginning to end.
I can't say enough about the staff. Extremely professional and friendly. By day 2, most of the staff knew our names and we were always received with a smile. Very helpful in ever possible way.
- extremely large/clean living space + bathroom with large balcony (deluxe room)
- awesome views of the forest, rice-fields
- food was great and very reasonable priced. we had breakfast included - great variety with it either at the restaurant or in the room. had dinner there 2x as well - both times excellent.
- apple tv (not a ton of tv channels so have movies to choose from was a nice touch)
- great outdoor swimming pool with nice views (again, very clean)
- shuttle to ubud centre (and they'll drop off and pick you up anywhere that's reasonably close)
- most friendly and helpful staff i have ever encountered
Cons (and this is just nitpicking):
- slow internet
- room could have used a few more lights, a bit dark for my taste.
Definitely 5 star hotel - highly recommend!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali