Ubud is well worth visiting; it has its share of tourists but it is worst midday when the tour busses unload people from all over Bali for just an hour or tour of power shopping. If you stay at Komaneka at Bisma you can enjoy the Balinese arts, dances, cafés and restaurants of Ubud during its quieter hours as it is an easy ten minute walk to the city center, and Komaneka runs regular shuttles if you prefer. The Bisma property is delightful, suites are large with a really nice terrace overlooking the rice paddy and river valley. The staff is genuinely pleased to get to know you and deliver great service. With only 40 suites and a dozen larger villas it is a nice size property, with a pleasant walking path down to the river. From your terrace you will hear birds during the day and frogs at night. Beautiful pool and spa area. We thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommend.
The Tangayyuda property is about 20 minutes out of town, in a lovely neighborhood, also with shuttle service. The Monkey Forest property is undergoing renovation now, and is in the heart of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali