I had 3 nights stay in Komaneka Bisma as part of my honeymoon trip. We were originally booking in Komaneka Tangayyuda and we went there by around 12:30 PM and the room was not ready yet because the check in time is 3 PM. The manager of the hotel told us that instead of keeping us waiting we could go to their sister hotel " Komaneka Bisma" and check the place and the room and if we liked it then we can stay there with the same rate. Firstly we started getting worried, but as soon as a driver from the hotel took us and explained the advantage of the location at Bisma and then we saw the room and the view which was terrific, we agreed to move to Bisma. All the check in process was done in our room, even the receptionist brought the credit card machine to the room to avoid keeping us standing in the reception. 15 minutes later they sent us nice cake expressing their apologies for the change in the hotel.
The room is having pretty awesome view on the green hill side and a huge balcony with 2 day beds. It's spacious and having so many amenities which I never seen in any brand 5 star hotel like Apple TV for example. House keeping is excellent and they changed us the floral bath every day as well as some candles in the bathroom and the balcony that adds very romantic touch to the amazing room.
As for food & beverages, they have very good breakfast menu with lots of varieties that are prepared upon your request. As well they have 1 hour afternoon tea time which has good varieties of snacks, cakes and drinks that are all absolutely free of charge. As well we had dinner in the hotel at first night and it was very good as well.
The staff are very polite and extremely helpful and friendly to the extent that they printed us a tailored menu with our names putting only Halal food there as they knew that we are Muslims as we were checking in. As well we had a situation where we were supposed to go to a trip around Ubud at 10 AM on our 2nd day and we woke up late on 12 and they were just smiling and telling us don't worry it's your vacation - just enjoy your time.
The pool and the spa are pretty awesome and relaxing as well.
When we were checking out they gave us a gift as we spent part of our honeymoon with them.
In brief, it's the best hotel I ever visited in my life knowing that I stayed in so many hotels in many around the globe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali