Stayed at Komaneka for three nights and wished we could have stayed longer. The staff goes above and beyond to accommodate your needs. Rooms are impeccably designed and well kept. Great pool and loungers. Perfect access to Ubud. Local staff, means lots of culture. Manager greeted us and thanked us for staying directly himself. Spa treatments are the best in Ubud! I have no complaints. We also did the day long picnic tour to Lake Bratan and Tanah Lot - long day, but worth the trip to see the surrounding areas and beautiful temples. Also took a cooking class at Komaneka which was Excellent! If you are looking for a home away from home in Ubud to explore the city, exquisite food, beautiful atmosphere - then chose Komaneka. We could walk to/from downtown Ubud if we wanted to...but if you take the shuttle, there is ALWAYS one available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali