“One of the best - Exceptional people - Awesome Stay”
Review of Komaneka at Bisma

Komaneka at Bisma
Ranked #17 of 200 Hotels in Ubud

I loved it.
From the arrival/welcoming until our departure, we hab been given the feeling to be part of Komaneka!
Personally, I loved this hotel.
Great location, exceptional people/staff, excellent food (breakfast, dinner,....).
We enjoyed any single minute in this hotel.
Spectacular view from our room, from the lobby. Fantastic pool area, nice spa and wellness!
Our family suite was just perfect!
I can search for hours, I cannot find a single negative point!
I had been travelling all my life and this was one of my best expériences !

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (2,008)

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Luxury, luxury and luxury - were there on our honeymoon and enjoyed every second of it. The buildings, the service, the location, the details - everything is very well thought through.

Quite a high rate for the area, but all of the above makes it well worth it! Free room service (we got the breakfast and afternoon tea served on our own balcony almost every day), room cleaned two times a day, little bedtime stories and love-quotations on the bed by nighttime, oh and great mojitos:) The pics on their website don't lie, and the staff is extremely polite and attentive.

15 min. walk to Ubud Palace, easy walk, otherwise there's a free shuttle every hour.

Should we ever return to Ubud, this is definitely the place we would stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Amazing, the staff, attitude, place. Outstanding. I stay in a lot of luxuriy hotels, but this hotel is by far the best experience I have ever had and that is down to the staff and their attitutude and behaviour towards the guests. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. It was one of the highlights of my trip to Bali and the staff deserve a medal for the effort and care that they put in to making every guests experience a wonderful one. Without doubt a total winner.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is poised elegantly Overlooking the valley...it is quiet. Subtleness and a magical quality fills the air. The staff went all out of their way to attend to every request... They are attentive. And gentle. I asked for some rose metals for my bath tub. I received 2 plastic bags full Within half hour.
The breakfast was healthy and scrumptious and the experience of smelling the ubud scents with it's aura and calm, and having breakfast at my balcony overlooking the valley below, is so surreal and the very reason why I can't stop myself
From coming Back to ubud . Again and again and again...

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hi
I stayed here recently with my wife (end of May 2014) and i have to say this hotel is truly amazing in every way. We were due to stay at Komaneka near monkey forest but due to there being building work beyond their control, and that we were on honeymoon, they moved us here. We were not disappointed.

The hotel grounds are amazing, the staff so friendly and accommodating, pools are beautiful and the spa is a delight. The food from within the restaurants tasted so good that after eating there the first night, we were happy to eat again the second night. It also has a gym and a running track.

They have a shuttle bus which takes you to UBUD town every hour which is very handy so no need to take a taxi etc. The staff will bend over backwards to make your stay as comfortable as possible and for that i am very grateful.

Overall, anybody going to Ubud, i highly recommend you stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Beautiful hotel in which we stayed in April 2013. Amazingly friendly staff who welcome you back to the hotel by name. The rooms are large and very comfortable. Lots of space. You can get breakfast on your balcony at no extra cost. Go down to the restaurant and you will find cheerful happy staff along with great food. Komaneka has a number of locations in the Ubud area. The advantage is that you can visit a tourist spot, e.g. Monkey Forest, walk to the nearest Komaneka property, and get a ride back to your hotel. Super convenient.
At breakfast on our first morning, the hotel GM visited us at our table and welcomed us. He recognized that we do have a choice and clearly understands that he is as important in selling his property as any advertising the Komaneka chain might employ.
The infinity pool and gardens make you feel as if you are in the middle of a jungle which, for all intents and purposes, you are.
When my wife got a touch of the Bali Belly from a drink that she ordered in Ubud, not at the hotel, the staff fell over themselves trying to make her comfortable.
It was my second time to Ubud with 16 years between visits. Commercialism has set into Ubud which is unfortunate. It is not yet Kuta and probably never will be like Kuta. But, the gap between the two as commercialized tourist traps is lessening.

Room Tip: Higher rooms offer a spectacular view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I ended 3 wonderful days at this beautiful resort that is nestled amongst the rice Paris and hills of Ubud. We stayed in one of the suites on the top floor and enjoyed the most beautiful views. The facilities are wonderful, rooms beautifully furnished and the service outstanding. The staff are very friendly whilst being totally professional - everything is done with a smile.
It is possible to work into the town centre but they do have a regular shuttle service - which comes in very handy at night.
There are 2 pools- both beautiful. We will return- thank you

Room Tip: We loved the top floor because of the views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple