We were in Bali for our honeymoon and so glad that we made a good choice to stay at Komaneka Bisma as it really has a great atmosphere for honeymoon.
We got to know about Komaneka at Bisma through tripadvisor and reserved the room through Mr Budi. He surprised us when he was there to welcome us on our arrival at resort as we didn’t expect that.
We were led to our pool villa by Mr Budi and the villa is stunning! Our villa has a full view of forest where you can even hear the sound of waterfall. The villa comes with a private infinity swimming pool, sofa bed, mini bar, lounge chair, cozy bed that decorated in Balinese style, Apple TV, huge changing room, bath tub, which filled with water and lot of flowers upon our arrival, free 24 hours wifi service in the room.
Our unforgettable experiences:
- As the forest is so close to our villa, we were literally awaken by the singing of birds on every morning. It is a wonderful experience.
- After swimming at private pool at villa, we conveniently lie on the sofa bed to read, day dream and took nap. It was so relaxing.
- We love the free shuttle service that available everyday until 11pm, comparing to some which may provide until 10pm only. As in Ubud there are many good restaurants around and you may want to enjoy supper sometimes. The extended hour of shuttle service means a lot to the travelers like us.
- Nice complimentary breakfast and afternoon tea served at our villa. Nice touch, nice food too.
About the service, we had read from the tripadvisor that it was very good before we make the booking. And we can testify that this is true. In addition what was mentioned by the other trip reviewers about the ability of their staff to remember the name of their guests (even when operating at full occupancy rate), here are what we experienced:
- Mr Budi knew that we were there for our honeymoon, so he took extra miles, much more than we expect, to ensure that we carry a smile away with a memorable trip. Mr Budi, you did it and we appreciate it very much!
- They listen to our needs and offer us their best solutions. Besides, the staffs are extremely friendly, including the resort manager Mr Swabawa. He even gave us a lift personally to the airport on our departure. Mr Swabawa, you have impressed us so much!
- Every resort staff made us feel really good and comfortable!
Overall it is great! And the best of it is the deep concern towards the needs of the guests and the great personalized service made the whole difference. So far the best resorts we had ever stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali