We stayed at both Komaneka Tangayudda and Bisma. Both are nice properties but I would highly suggest Bisma if you are deciding between the two. Better location and much nicer grounds. We had a pool suite in Tangayudda and Room 110 in Bisma which is at the very end and has excellent solitude. We were torn every time we left the room, it is outstanding. Wonderful view, long pool and a fabulous indoor/outdoor concept. Definitely worth a spluge. What I did notice what that a spa visit is twice the cost at Bisma and was the most expensive we came across in Bali at 95 USD for an hour massage. Others average 45. Stunning pool at Bisma, but the room pool is too enticing to leave. Breakfast is good, not excellent. Worth noting the excellent art at these hotels. We also did the day tour to the temples and volcano and this is very worth while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali