We booked the safari park & lodge using a two night for the price of one coupon late last year. We had a fantastic time and is a must see for animal lovers. The elephants are beautiful.
Our only gripe was the ridiculous taxi fares that the resort charges. Unfortunately due to the secluded nature there are no 20 balineese drivers waiting to give you cheap morning price cab fares so we were forced to just accept it. If you can arrange your own driver from a previous destination I would recommend doing so.
Apart from that, the friendly service is what you come to expect from the balineese people, and the restaurant food is typically ordinary, but doesn't detract from the amazing theatre and experience of being there.
Two nights is definitely enough. Boredom would certainly set in if your stay was any longer as you are quite a distance from civilization. Without a 2 for 1 deal I probably would have felt it to be a little expensive, but still worth the expereince anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali’s “Most Unique Hotel" and Winner of the 2016 & 2017 World Luxury Hotel Awards – Best Eco Lodge. Ideal for animal and nature lovers, guests staying at the Mason Elephant Lodge arise to the sights and sounds of gentle giants set among lush botanical gardens and jungle. Get up close and personal with Bali's largest herd of 31 Sumatran elephants at the island's premiere interactive and intimate elephant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mason Elephant Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Mason Elephant Lodge Ubud, Bali