If you like animals and what to visit somewhere that can assist them, this is the place.
I believe that what they are doing at the Elephant Safari and Park Lodge is only for the benefit of Sumatran Elephants, unfortunately experiencing diminishing habitats and food supply as they are competing with Indonesian farmers.
All the elephants seemed well looked after and happy. The park certainly do a lot to teach children to appreciate and respect animals and nature...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali’s “Most Unique Hotel" and Winner of the 2016 & 2017 World Luxury Hotel Awards – Best Eco Lodge. Ideal for animal and nature lovers, guests staying at the Mason Elephant Lodge arise to the sights and sounds of gentle giants set among lush botanical gardens and jungle. Get up close and personal with Bali's largest herd of 31 Sumatran elephants at the island's premiere interactive and intimate elephant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mason Elephant Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Mason Elephant Lodge Ubud, Bali