I had low expectation when I reached late in the night. The reception desk was very friendly and allotted room no 10 . When I woke up in the morning saw 31 elephants it was an amazing site. You can actually clean the elephant , play with him. They also take you from your room on an elephant ride. It is just amazing. If in ubud you must stay here at least one night. The rooms are clean and food is good. Good job Nigel the owner of resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali’s “Most Unique Hotel" & Winner of the 2016 World Luxury Hotel Awards – Best Eco Lodge. Ideal for animal & nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge arise to the sights & sounds of gentle giants set among lush botanical gardens & jungle. Get up close & personal with Bali's largest herd of 31 Sumatran elephants at the island's premiere interactive & intimate elephant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali