“Great food, great place!”
Review of Dewa Warung

Dewa Warung
Ranked #154 of 828 Restaurants in Ubud
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We discovered this warung by pure luck and we loved the food and the people! Great place to eat in Ubud.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I ate in Dewi warung the worst eggplant curry ever in Indonesia. And the tax are not included in menu prices, for me this is a kind of lying tourist. I went to many warungs in Ubud, and I recommend Ijo, in Jalan raya Ubud, very good food, really cheap, nice people and bananas for free!

1  Thank Cristiinaa
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Very good warung with very good food (try aubergine curry), drinks (try lemon juice) and some desserts (try coconut pie). Prices are incredibly low, but the quality of food is still great. Very friendly place and if you eat at the big table, you are likely to meet other travellers :)

1  Thank Nati_2020
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Fantastic place that is so cheap. Great people watching on groovy Jalan Gootama. Sate Tempe is delicious! Best at night.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We found it difficult to find reasonably priced places to eat in Ubud - it was all a bit pricey for us. We were therefore ecstatic when we were told about this place by some other fellow travellers. Food is very cheap for the standard you receive. We ended up eating here on several occasions during our short stay.
Also a very good place for meeting people due to the long tables. Don't expect an intimate meal for 2, you will be sitting on a table with lots of other people. This makes for an interesting and sociable meal.
I have recommended this place to my friends and would go back again if I got the chance.