At the time we made reservation there were no reviews of this place which made us a bit apprehensive. Upon arrival our fears disappeared and this place turned out to be one of our favorites to have stayed on our trip. Although it's about a 5 minute drive from the center of Ubud, it's within walking distance if you have the time and energy. We have a nice bungalow accommodation (1 of only about 8 total) with a Queen bed surrounded by mosquito netting and a lovely outdoor bathroom. No TV's, phones or air conditioning, but the ceiling fan was adequate and the place was very serene. The swimming pool is quite small and had a swim-up bar, which, although not manned, we were allowed to use it for the drinks the staff fetched us. Breakfast was included and although simple, was delicious. The staff was very polite and attentive when needed and we promised that if we went back, we'd be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Royal Villa Jepun With choices of Accommodations in Ubud: villas, private villas, resorts and hotels, Royal villa jepun no new player. Formerly known as Sunny blow villa jepun, this hotel has re-invented itself, and therefore upgraded many of its services and facilities to cater for its guests – the satisfied repeaters and the new ones seeking an alternatives Ubud Hotel. Come and stay with us - Be a part of supreme, serene and sacred experiences.Set within a tranquil and luscious tropical garden, The Royal Villa Jepun is a peaceful, relaxing and revitalizing haven, over looking a sublime rice terrace view. Just over 1 hour from the airport and only a 5-minute drive to centre of Ubud, the villa provides a perfect rural setting for an enchanting and nourishing retreat. Ideal for families, couples and groups alike, our hotel provides a variety of different style and size accommodation to suit your needs. Our rooms provide the perfect combination and balance of modern style with traditional Balinese architecture. Even our most standard rooms are furnished to a superior quality whilst our most luxurious rooms offer an extra degree of space and privacy. Royal Villa Jepun has a highly trained team of friendly and welcoming staff, who are always willing to go the extra mile, ensuring that you have a relaxing, entertaining and memorable stay here in Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Villa Jepun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Blow Villa Jepun Hotel Ubud
- Royal Villa Jepun Ubud, Bali