My son and I spent five nights at the Sunny Blow. The lush environment and comfortable room (not at all luxurious but adequate) were only matched by the kind, generous and helpful staff. It was hard to leave!
There are a range of restaurants in the sme street with some that were obviously popular - Naughty Nori's was reasonably priced yet you he the full range including Casa Luna and Bridges. Opposite the hotel is the Neka Art Museum with a wide range of contemporary Balinese art. To easethebody, there are a multitude of spas up a nd down the road including Bali Botanical whichI highly recommend.
I loved ubud.. A fusion of east and west with the Balinese firmly are of mind to maintain their culture and identity while the immigrants seeking analterntivelifestyle seem tobe bringing the beat of the west. No MacDonalds!,,,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Royal Villa Jepun With choices of Accommodations in Ubud: villas, private villas, resorts and hotels, Royal villa jepun no new player. Formerly known as Sunny blow villa jepun, this hotel has re-invented itself, and therefore upgraded many of its services and facilities to cater for its guests – the satisfied repeaters and the new ones seeking an alternatives Ubud Hotel. Come and stay with us - Be a part of supreme, serene and sacred experiences.Set within a tranquil and luscious tropical garden, The Royal Villa Jepun is a peaceful, relaxing and revitalizing haven, over looking a sublime rice terrace view. Just over 1 hour from the airport and only a 5-minute drive to centre of Ubud, the villa provides a perfect rural setting for an enchanting and nourishing retreat. Ideal for families, couples and groups alike, our hotel provides a variety of different style and size accommodation to suit your needs. Our rooms provide the perfect combination and balance of modern style with traditional Balinese architecture. Even our most standard rooms are furnished to a superior quality whilst our most luxurious rooms offer an extra degree of space and privacy. Royal Villa Jepun has a highly trained team of friendly and welcoming staff, who are always willing to go the extra mile, ensuring that you have a relaxing, entertaining and memorable stay here in Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Royal Villa Jepun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Blow Villa Jepun Hotel Ubud
- Royal Villa Jepun Ubud, Bali