“Clean, organised, quiet & great breakfast!!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Shared sitting area
Shared breakfast, dining area
Shared sitting and dining area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Egor B
“Clean, organised, quiet & great breakfast!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

It was so nice to have chosen the right place. We could walk to the centre of Ubud from the property and yet reside in a quiet area. They also have new bicycles for rent, but we didn't use. I can't recommend this place enough!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
rafahoyos...
Bali, Indonesia
“Best guesthouse in ubud”
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Our stay in Askara guesthouse was the best thing we could ever made, the rooms are very beautiful and with very good location, also they have a really nice pool and common area, they have delicious breakfasts, but the best thing of our stay was the service and the nice treat they gave us, it’s was the best experience on airbnb that I could have. This place is just starting and I know they are gonna grow very fast because they have the best guest treat ever. More than I can imagine.
They always worry about every single guest, even if they are gonna get wet or if someone fells bad, they make everything is in their hands to sorted.
I don’t have the words to thank all the Askara guesthouse staff for make my stay in Bali unforgettable. Thanks and hope to see you again.

Putu H
“Cozy little nest close to a center of Ubud”
Reviewed 13 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I was honord to be first guest of Askara Guesthouse. It is brand new and very well managed small designer guesthouse.

What I liked is that rooms are thought through and space is used very well. Breakfast was great, 3 days in a row I had different delicious and filling breakfast. It is quiet, walking distance to central Ubud, all though I was using motorbike. Staff is very friendly. Pool is nice size and has sun all day long.

I would recommend for those who prefer quality but doesn't want to pay fortune for their holiday.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing