“Amazing Experience”
Ktichen
Entrance
dining and living area
dining table
entrance and staircase to bedroom
balinese decor
Entrance area
Bedroom in the upper floor
bedroom in the upper floor and living area in ground floor
living area
desk in the living area
Campuhan Ridge Walk
Karsa Spa
Chapung Se Bali Resort and Spa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tracy Y
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed 28 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My friend and I were surprised upon arrival as we were warmly welcomed by the host. He is an Italian but speaks perfect English which was very helpful to us! We got a few recommendations from him about spas and restaurants. They were excellent.

The villa looks new, clean, Balinese style with modern furnishings. When we entered,I was captivated by the 180 degrees view of the greens. It's heaven on earth! I would never get this view where my country is. As it's surrounded with greeneries, the place is very breezy.

On top of all this, we were very happy that the host has given a good mattress and cover. It's usually a problem with many on line booking. I'm just glad I slept so well there.

The photos on the website is pale in comparison of being present. The greeneries, the breeze,singing of the birds wouldn't be able to capture in cameras. Not forgetting I get to see the sunset and the moon.

We wanted to go back again but the dates that I'm able to travel is been booked. I will remind my cousins to book theirs soon.

Lastly, thank you, Davide. You make our stay a comfortable and relaxing one. Hope to meet you next year.

Keng Boon...
“I thought I was in heaven”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Had a fantastic stay at Villa Romantica. The staff was very helpful and made sure that all my needs were taken cared. They provided a personal driver that picked up from the airport at a very reasonable price. When we arrived we were welcomed with snacks and cold water. During the stay we often sit in the living room and enjoyed the amazing view of the jungle. The bedroom had a really comfortable bed and also offered a nice unblocked sweeping view. The place is quiet and very breezy, only 15 min from Ubud center. There are also a few really good SPA in the area. I really recommend it for couples or someone who wants to have some relaxing time in Ubud.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing