“Simple yet so relaxing”

Ranked #100 of 780 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Reviewed 13 August 2014

It's not only the organic food, but the view and the walk to reach this place is so relaxing and good experience. Not easy to find this place but worth every minute. We parked our car on the Ubud Raya, then we need to walk by the rice fields for around 800m. Very nice view. The place is open air with nice breeze, so easy to get sleepy after the nice meal here. Food are mostly vegetarian with some organic fish and chicken. I ordered The bali vegetarian nasi campur with dragonfruit wine, super nice. I feel so healthy after eating here with a good walk too. Highly recommended

There are newer reviews for Sari Organik

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This place is simply stunning. The food is amazing, the views are beautiful. If you've had too many white rice and spicy meals, and have Bali a Belly like I did, it's the perfect place to get some brown rice, good vegetables and reset your system. It's a lovely stroll up from the main road..superb. A must.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We visited the other branch of Sari Organik, which is in Ubud town. Service was friendly, and the food and drinks were fresh and delicious. If we were staying longer I would definitely go back. Downstairs there is a small shop which sells fresh vegetables, frozen drinks and other products - we bought some natural mosquito repellant which works really well.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is definitely a restaurant with healthy food. I love the location which is in the middle of rice field, but unfortunately, I came not at the right time-not at paddy growing time, so I could only see brown water on the field.
I love the food which is healthy, but I love the Green Cleanser more. It is a mix of apple, broccoli, lemon, and lettuce (If I am not mistaken).
Will come back again at the right time!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Gastronomically and visually satisfying. Offers a wholesome, organic, tasty fare with healthy drinks, (or you can have Bintang)