“Our best experience in Ubud!”

Happy Bike Cycling Tour
Ranked #25 of 219 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We did a downhill bike ride with our 2,5 year old daughter with happy bike tour. There were frequent stops and enough to see so that even our daughter had a great time during the trip. The lunch at the end of the trip was just excellent and made the overall experience even better.

Happy bike tours is without a doubt the best choice for your downhill bike adventure in Ubud!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"gentle downhill"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having previously undertaken a bike tour with Made and remembering the awesome food at the end of it, this time we booked one of his cooking classes and all I can say is wow.
You just about had to roll us out of there, we were stuffed!!
My wife and I were the only people in the class that day and the service and attention we received were second to none.
We were collected from our accomodation in Legian, taken to the local market in Ubud then to Made’s house for the class, where we made 5 or 6 dishes including, Sate, vegetable soup, a universal yellow sauce, gado gado, sambal matha, chicken curry and a banana desert.
We could not have asked for a better day, if you are in Bali and looking to do a cooking class I would not hesitate to recommend Made and his staff.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Made is a wonderful tour guide! Very warm and knowledgeable. We learnt so much about the culture and people. His wife makes THE BEST tempe, and the lunch feast was one of the best meals we had in Bali. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I took the bike tour with 6 other friends. Having spent most of our time in the city and shopping, this was a wonderful way to see how the people live and view the countryside. I felt extremely safe and well taken care of. Most of the pictures I share from my 12 day trip are from this morning bike ride! Our guide was a charming young man who spoke English perfectly and we were led by a car and followed by a car with extra bikes in case we needed a change or to wanted to ride and not pedal. Afterwards, Made took us to his home and his wife served us a traditional Balinese meal that was delicious. I highly recommend this experience!

1  Thank Peakay60
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 May 2018

This is the 5th bike tour I've taken with Made and it just gets better and better. We had 6 riders and had 3 staff members to help us with the tour. We took our time and the guide stopped various places along the way and explained what we were seeing. The Balinese culture is so interesting and the tour guide's English was perfect so we really understood everything. And I can't say enough about the lunch that Made's wife fixed. It was our favorite meal of the whole 8 day stay in Bali!