“Absolutely Amazing!”
Review of Villa di Abing

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Villa di Abing
Ranked #116 of 538 Speciality Lodging in Ubud
Pioneer, California
“Absolutely Amazing!”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I am pleased to write a view for Villa di Abing because my stay there was absolutely amazing:) I stayed at Villa de Abing for three nights during my 32nd birthday celebration in the princess room. During this time I really felt like a princess because I was completely taken care of by the staff. They even surprised me on my birthday by buying me a bouquet of flowers and a card, which I found on my bed after eating my birthday breakfast! So very generous!

I have to say too that the grounds of Villa di Abing are superb! I have been traveling around Southeast Asia for almost 5 months now and I have not stayed in a nicer place than this the whole time. Also, I really did not want to leave or get up in the morning because the bed was so extremely comfortable!! Not only was the furniture very elegant but the landscape was very peaceful! I loved the fact that the secluded swimming pool was right outside of my room too! The swimming pool was clean and had the perfect temperature the whole time.

Overall, I would recommend Villa di Abing to anyone at anytime! My stay there was excellent and I would definitely go back if I happen to visit Bali again:)

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Pioneer, California
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I stayed in Villa di Abing for three nights while here in Ubud at the end of four months of traveling around southeast asia and I can say without any reservations that it is the nicest place I have ever stayed in any country. The rooms on the top floor are all open air and very spacious, giving you the feeling of being in nature while still being comfortable. It rained several times while we stayed and it was very relaxing to listen and watch the rain from the coconut lounge on the top floor. The main bedroom located down by the pool is very comfortable with huge shower and bathtub and a very comfortable bed.

The staff are very friendly and will make breakfast for you when you wake up. They keep the place very clean and welcoming which really adds the the quality of the villa. The pool is also very well maintained and warm which was great for a late night swim.

I would happily stay here again if the opportunity arose. Thank you Villa di Abing for a great end to my four months of traveling!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
australia
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Loved everything about Villa Di Abing. Great location close to restaurants, shops etc. staff were fantastic (Iluh is lovely and made sure we had everything we needed, Made's breakfasts were delicious and Norah was there to greet us every afternoon and on our return at night), rooms are beautiful, spacious, have everything you could need and have fantastic bathrooms. Loved the pool and garden...and the spa next door was great.

Looking forward to staying again and again.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank IndahBali
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We stayed in Villa di Abing for 3 days last week - and cannot praise it highly enough! The stunning design of the villa and its grounds reflect traditional Balinese buildings, with a modern twist. So spacious, yet still with a cosy feel. The location is only a couple of minutes walk from busy Ubud, yet it provides amazing quietness and seclusion. The rainforest gully down the back is full of trees, birds and bamboo. A delightful outlook.
The villa was impeccably clean and well maintained, the grounds are an inspiration, and the bathrooms had a wonderful atmosphere, plentiful hot water and great water pressure too. The beds were just so comfortable, so we slept like logs during our stay.
The team at Villa di Abing were superb also - very caring, friendly and informative. To Ilu, Made, Gede and Ngurah - thank you so much! (Made - your banana crepes are the best in Bali!)
We would certainly recommend Villa di Abing to any group of family or friends. Go on - spoil yourselves!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, Japan
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Very quiet paradise on same street as organic store/rest. and a stones throw to great restaurants in downtown Ubud. Walk into a 5 star ambience and amenities. Right next door to best massage spa in Ubud; we just walked out the front door onto the massage table every afternoon. This little oasis of luxury in Ubud has a staff that you will want to adopt and take home. We were so touched by their genuine friendliness and sincerity. Just lovely! They make your stay a wonderful delight and will do as much or as little as you like. They cooked us and our friends fabo dinners (my wife got to help and learn) and made us feel like royalty. Would go back to Ubud just to stay here. Spacious and elegantly appointed with 3 bedrooms and baths; private pool and tranquil privacy. After the traffic and noise of Ubud we couldn't wait to come home to Villa Di Abing everyday. We visited friends at hotels around Ubud and nothing compared to our slice of heaven. Would highly recommend it for couples or family.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
hong kong
Reviewed 31 January 2013

We three Aussie ladies had a girls week away here, again!!. What a wonderful location, quiet yet close to all the shopping. The accommodation is very clean and comfortable, but one of you has to manage to climb the ladder to the top bedroom, while another must negotiate many stairs to the bottom bedroom which is adjacent to the pool. However, the staff, led by the fabulous Ilu, are very friendly, most obliging and go out of their way to make you comfortable.
We enjoyed all our meals here and and their exceptional service, and have returned several years in a row.
I strongly request an extra pool lounge/seat so that we three can lie around together, at the same time. The pool by the way is wonderful too.!

Room Tip: suggest only agile visitors because of the steep terrain, and not suitable for children
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
NSW Australia
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Our family returned to this beautiful villa for Christmas this year, as it only sleeps 6, some of us stayed at the comfortable Biyukukung Hotel about .5km away. But it was a great place for us all to get together during the day. The pool was a welcome relief after walking around Ubud and the Sang Spa next door gave the best massages ever. We were all very comfortable in the clean rooms with heaps of space to spead out and relax. 10 family members spent Christmas there and we could not have been happier, the staff did an amazing job cooking a Balinese feast for us to enjoy. This was the best way to spend Christmas,they even put up a Christmas tree for us. I can not fault this villa, it has heaps of space a beautiful pool area, and incredible staff, it is also walking distance to the best restaurants and cafes in Ubud. We willbe back again.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family