“Sagitarius inn best Bungalow in Ubud, bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sagittarius Inn

Sagittarius Inn
Ranked #407 of 529 Ubud B&B and Inns
ubud bali
“Sagitarius inn best Bungalow in Ubud, bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2011

Overview of Sagitarius Inn in Bali
Sagitarius Inn is one of the bungalow that provides a comfort stay for every traveler. Room facility at Sagitarius Inn is essential for leisure rest. Sagitarius Inn bungalow staffs are eager to service you during your stay at the bungalow. Tourists visit Indonesia for its unique charms and popular attractions. Known as one of the popular tourist attractions of Indonesia, Bali permits voyagers to take pleasure in its famous venues and local food market. Staying at Sagitarius Inn can give you a comfort for your Bali holidays. Sagitarius Inn owns comfortable guest rooms with well-appointed standard in-room facility.

Located in Ubud area of Bali, Sagitarius Inn hotel is easy accessible from the tourist attractions. Bali Sagitarius Inn is close to public transportation of Bali city. This accommodation can be found at Jalan Monkey Forest Ubud Bali Indonesia..

www.sagitariusinn.com

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
westminster, ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

We have been staying at Sagittarius Inn for over 15 years now. We have never had a problem with the staff or having things taken. The grounds are kept immaculate and the rooms are nice and comfortable. Some people complain there is no TV but walk outside your room and the TV is the scenery - who needs TV when in paradise. We have watched Bali change over the years, somethings not good, but one thing that never changes is the Balinese people and their wonderful spirit.

I would recommend this Inn to all my friends and family. Took my 73 year old Mom last year and she fell in love. Not a fancy place but comfortable and safe. Going back next month - so excited................. :)

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the middle -
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank enorth1234
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2011

We really enjoyed staying here. Beautiful cottage with a handmade, colorful door surrounded by vegetation. Great room service, pool and a little library. It's right on the Monkey Forest Road, yet it was so so quiet! Also, their restaurant serves relatively low-priced delicious meals. Definitely recommend it!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Lake Tahoe, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2011

This guesthouse was highly recommended by a friend in Hawaii that had been coming here for 15+years and was well known by staff. I found it difficult to communicate by email with them. They didn't have my reservation when we arrived but put us up for 1 night anyway in a room close to the front, no A/C. They seemed to be unorganized. We were disappoint when we saw the construction going on at the entrance plus the entrance off the street is difficult to find as it seems your walking down someones private driveway. After negotiations with the tiny front desk we were moved to #10 which was a lovely setting in the back just before the steps leading downhill to the rooms below. It was a nice touch having tea/coffee served on our lanai daily and the flowers and incense brought to our lanai daily. We used our lanai a lot in the afternoons watching the great storms come in when the rains started. Extremely beautiful although there seemed to be a lot of traffic coming and going past us by the staff that had a tool shed just next to our guesthouse. The breakfast was in a nice setting next to a small pool. The location is 1/2way downhill from the center of town but centrally located on the crunchy sidewalk where you must avoid falling into a ditch from broken cement when walking. We roamed the area checking out other guesthouses and there are so many to choose but this was a nice value. The restaurant in front by the same name was very good but sometimes very crowded and once we waited an hour for our dinner. Also many good restaurants in town everywhere. Not as cheap as Thailand which was disappointing. I had read you should call this guesthouse before arriving which I would do in the future if I ever returned. It had a free internet also in the little breakfast area. I liked it well enough to stay again as other places I equally liked were much more expensive. We paid approx. $40 USD with frig. & A/C. Must negotiate!!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nuttbarb
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2010

my friend recommended this beautiful cottage.
Her bali friend went to sagitarius to book behalf of me and we get the same room my friend stayed(room 12)
I called them before my arrival to bali n confirm my duration of stay( 3 nights) and the room number n yes it’s still room 12.
Once we arrived sagitarius and told my friend name to the frontdesk guy, he remembered & things become too shaddy for me when he ask me, " what is the rate your friend said for the room" n i told him its rp300,000 n he said yes correct ( the rooms comes in king size bed,fan,water heater for shower,free breakfast) .
So off we go to room 12….. NOTTTTT !!! We were send to the last,most corner room I think its 17 or 18…something like tht…I almost cried cz the room n most important,washroom look hideous. My fren checked everything from the toilet to the cupboard infront that shaddy frontdesk guy n when he realize wht my fren doing he said its “newly renovated room”
I asked him why u r not giving me room 12 like u promised, he said someone occupied that room. So my reservation earlier doesn’t really matter to them n he keep annoyed us saying renovated room, renovated room…n he left. We planned to leave the next morning but we change our mind when the shaddy guy ask how was the room, my fren n I complained. He promised to give us better room and yes we got it…I think its room 6 or 7.its sooo much better than the first room n it’s the same rate. It’s facing the pool n beside their cafeteria 
Since I read tripadvisor before I came here, I always keep all my important stuff,things I shopped in bali in my luggage n locked it. I realized that when we are out, they will come to our room to clean it even when we don’t request.
So for those who really worried bring ur own padlock to lock the room when u go out.

N the rate for 3 nights is rp900,000 plus tax 90,000(they charge rp30,000 each day) :P
Do I love the place : Yes, very much !
Will I go again: Nope…I don’t like the shaddy frontdesk guy for lying to us, but other staffs are super nice n super friendly. l ♥ them. There’s lots of accommodation in Ubud so why I need to return to this place n face all this nonsense

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
4 Thank Jumper8411
Vienna, Austria
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2010

Hi,
I stayed in this hotel last week. Rooms are nice, about 25 sqm, in cottages you will share with another guest. Ours had aircon and ceiling fan, although I found them quite dark, you possibly do not want to have much light and heat inside anyway.
We found a big cockroach playing in the bathroom during the night, which is possiby normal in that town with so much gardenning, high temperatures and humidity. Gardens are beautiful, and there is quite nice swimmimng pool, not big enough for sporty swimming but enough to refresh yourself. Breakfast is sufficient: mostly toasts and fruit juices. Our disappointment came when we returned from breakfast into our room: my ipod was gone. Since we locked the room and the door had not been forced I enquired at the management desk whether someone had entered the room, which he denied. There's little you can do against that, it's your word against theirs. We thought we may have left it behind in the car, but of course it wasn't there and went back to the hotel for further discussion. No result. What else can I say...

Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Javi731202

Travellers are raving about these Ubud hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2010

We met people in our travels who had stayed at Sagitarius and so we got the driver to take us there as a starting point when we arrived at Ubud . Luckily we got the last room and then had to change rooms during our stay as didnt want to leave . Of course they start a little high with the price but it seems everyone haggles and they discounted a little . I was happy with the price I paid . It seems everyone pays a little different but its all within reason . The staff were very friendly and helpful . Especially Cad ek car . Breakfasts in all of Bali seemed very light on and here was no exception but a coffee and jaffle one day or coffee and toast and eggs another day was fine . You could choose either Tea/coffee or juice as your first choice and then toast/& eggs as your main . the main changed each day . We enjoyed our stay . It was very quiet and set well in off the main busy road of Monket Forest . Free internet was great .

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple