Amori Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsinfinity poolan open kitchenthe valley view suitekingfisher villahoneymoon suitelocal villagegreen valleybeef rendangyoga pavilionindoor outdoor bathroomspent nightsboutique hotelwhite water raftingthe rivercomplimentary shuttlecooking classwelcome drink
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We absolutely loved our stay in the Amori Villas. Locating in the beautiful lush surroundings of Ubud, this was a magnificent getaway. The staff and owners were more than willing to go out of their way to ensure we had a comfortable stay. Would highly recommend this to anyone thinking of staying in Ubud.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James S
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Cozy room, friendly staffs and lovely scenery especially the stunning view from the dining area facing the pool and the hills across.

Great for a weekend getaway to relax with your couple and/or your family.

I can say this is the best place i have ever stayed at in Ubud, and will not even consider to move elsewhere on my future visits.

#twothumbsup

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Pierre N
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel,very helpful staff and fantastic service.meal with exceptional
Quality.we ate everyday. Pool is with incredible viee of a green jungle. It looks beautiful.if you go to indonesia visit once...

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I am a frequent visitor to Bali and have stayed in many places, but this by far eclipses them all. From the minute I walked down the small stairway to foyer come restaurant and bar that overlooks the pool and valley, I felt like I was in Paradise... The villas are amazing, with luxurious furnishings and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! The list goes on....fantastic staff who could not do enough for you,but were by no means intrusive....the sound of the birds and frogs.....the cocktails in the pool....I could go on forever. I was so lucky to spend time with Rick and Peta {the Australian owners} of Amori and can not thank them enough for creating this piece of paradise that feels like a home..... I will be back.

Room Tip: If you want a great view choose either the Valley view, Honeymoon or Treehouse Villa. They all have amazing outdoor bathrooms as well!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Our second visit to this magical place.
Thanks to all the staff for taking care of us so well.
The perfect place to soak up Ubud and its surroundings.
Relax and unwind in that amazing pool.....far, far away from everything stressful.
Be back again.........

Room Tip: All of the rooms are beautiful, views, gardens, silence.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends