A big thank you to the owner Dirk for creating a fabulous haven. The detail in this place is amazing not to mention the beautiful rice field views. Amazing service from all the staff.
Breakfast each morning on our balcony overlooking the rice fields will be hard to forget. I haven't felt more at peace as I have staying here. My favourite has to be the outside shower. Just fabulous :)
My husband and I arrived from Legian with an upset stomach and thanks to Dirk's help we were feeling great in no time.
The free shuttle into town was a blessing as we happen to get a few rainy days.
I look forward to our return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali