Really enjoyed our stay here. Great location, very quiet but only a short stroll to town. Included breafast was always excellent. Ate dinner there one night which was also very nice although there are many excellent choices in town for a fraction of the cost. Does give you an option of eating at the resort though which was nice. Staff were all fantastic, couldn't fault anything. Made use of the complimentary mountain bikes and did some of the suggested tours which was great fun. Also worth noting was the transport company that the villa uses for any trips outside of town plus to/from the airport. We used these guys several times each time with different drivers and they were always fantastic. Very kind, reliable and drove safely. Great place to stay if you want somewhere peaceful but still close to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali