Sabandari is the perfect place to relax. Photos don't do this place justice, it is the most amazing setting overlooking the ricefields. The view from the infinity edge pool is mesmorizing.
The staff are fantastic, always polite and attentive, they are happy to drive you into Ubud and then come and pick you up when you are ready, although most is within walking distance. Breakfast was always a treat, the only decision was when & where you had it served. A nice touch on arrival along with the cold towels and fresh juice, the owner Dirk personally welcomes you and supplies a copy of the Lonely Planet Guide to Bali for use during your stay. We can't recommend Sabandari highly enough, we will definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali