We really enjoyed our stay here for a few nights. There is a lot of privacy even though there are just a few rooms on the property. Seems like guests respect that of one another. Vista of the rice paddies is relaxing and lovely. Rooms are nice, spacious.
This was a great place you could feel like relaxing in without having to talk to anyone.
Location is great.
Breakfast was mediocre.
We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali