Villa Sabandari is an absolute sanctuary, away from the noise and bustle of central Ubud. A little piece of heaven. The attention to detail is incredible and every new thing we discovered there was like a lovely little surprise gift. From the free afternoon tea served by the pool (delicious home made iced tea, quiche and cake!), to the amazing soap in the bathroom fragranced with a unique blend of essential oils, to the pristine gardens and rice paddy view. The rooms were extremely comfortable. The peace and quiet and tranquility made this a blissful and relaxing place to stay. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali