Villa Sabandari is peace on earth. After the hustle and bustle of Kuta, we ended our trip in Ubud. All good things have to come to an end and we were so lucky to finish off staying here. It was very peaceful and quite, and you were continually treated with the warmest service from all the staff. The villa is situated a small walk out of town, but don't let this bother you because the hotel drivers are always more than happy to drop you off anywhere in town and pick you up at your convenience - just pass the hotel card to your waiter at the restaurant and the drivers will pick you up after your meal.
Breakfast was served either on your private veranda or another spot of your choice (we always ate on the veranda because of the exceptional view over rice fields and the pool).
Tea was served in the evening, in the same manner as breakfast.
The villa is a perfect place to relax after a hard days hike, or wake up early to watch the sun rise and plan the eventful day ahead.
I would recommend this villa to anyone looking to have a romantic getaway.
I almost forgot - you get a free 15 minute massage on arrival or at a time of your choosing and the therapist was amazing, this was definitely a special treat and one I did not expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali