I booked Villa Sabandari at the very last minute before visiting Ubud and I am so glad that I chose this small and beautiful hotel. I stayed here only for 2 nights and wished I could have extended my stay for longer upon checking out. The hotel has only 6 rooms and I was assigned to Baris (rooms at Villa Sabandari are named after Balinese dances) that was on the upper floor and the room was very, very stylish and I immediately felt happy and comfortable as soon as I checked in. I was recovering from a very bad stomach problem when I arrived at the hotel (ate lawar merah, a local dish containing pig's fresh blood, the day before...) so decided not to go out and instead stayed in. During my 2 short days at the hotel, I enjoyed the hotel's large swimming pool, delicious breakfast and afternoon tea and slept and rested well. I only went out to meet my local friends in the evenings and Budi, staff and driver, was very charming and helpful while driving me to/from the hotel. 1 small regret after I left: I forgot to ask where they got shampoo and conditioner from for the rooms, as they were excellent! My big thanks to the staff and Bapak Dirk. I would really love to return to Villa Sabandari soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali