We loved the Villa Sabandari- we stayed in "Baris". Could not fault it at all. This is a really beaufiful place, so well decorated, a fabulous outside shower and a big balcony with a couch, chair, table. Nice and quiet, no kids and no loud road outside (all though its hard to escape the sound of mopeds anywhere you are in Bali). Its close enough to the center to walk- takes 15- 20 minutes and we had no problem walking back either at night (all though the hotel will drop you off and pick you up for no charge also).
We had our breakfast and afternoon coffee served on the balcony each day which was really lovely. Room was clean, food was really good (the breakfast varies each day and is a surprise but we were happy with it all). We received a day tour in our stay as it was 3 nights- a nice touch and chose to go to the temples close by. We also got a 15 massage each included in the room price and i had an additional massage treatment which was very good. Unfortunately during my "flower bath" there were workers right next door drilling so it wasn't very peaceful.
The only thing i would have changed, is to stay in the room next door (called Barong) which had a front view of the rice fields instead of a side view. Was a very enjoyable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali