This place is Ubud's best kept secret. The Villas are away from Central Ubud but they have transport to take you there. The guy who drives the van is so friendly. Sorry I don't remember his name but nothing was ever too much for him. He even remembered it was my birthday on the day we checked out and he came to tell my bye and to enjoy my birthday. I can not comment enough on how wonderful the staff were. The only downside to this place for me was the outside bathroom and shower. Although it seemed a romantic and great idea at the time the reality was that I was met in the toilet or shower several times by either a frogs or lizards. If you are close to nature and these things don't frighten you in the middle of the night then it's a plus for you. I don't count this against the villa as it advertises that the showers are outside. I didn't expect the toilet to be outside although covered but no door.
I would still visit again although my screams in the middle of the night would not be welcomed by my partner as he refuses to stay any place again with outside facilities because after the first night I woke him up to go check the toilet before I went outside every night after that.
Brilliant Villas for people who love nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali