The moment you enter this place you feel very welcome and know that this is a special place to stay. The villa is a just a short drive/ walk away from the busy centre of Ubud. It is a very private place, with only a small amount of rooms. They are built around a pool which is overlooking the rice fields. Every morning breakfast is served at your own terrace. Certainly do not miss the afternoon tea. You could just stay and relax at this place however when you do want to go out a great service that they provide is the private car service to and from Ubud. Even in the evening after dinner you just ask the restaurant to call the villa and you will be picked up by the car, handy and excellent service. Staff is friendly and great. The only downside of our stay was that at our last night in our room there was a giant gecko which kept us awake. Hopefully he was just an infrequent visitor....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali