i have been to more expensive 5 star places and this place blew my mind. it was so peaceful and relaxing. if you love nature and the insects and creatures that come with it the out door shower is a special treat! while having a shower i got to see so many geckos and a frog but NO mosquitoes, i was in bliss.
the breakfast they give you is outstanding. it starts with fruit (the only place we went that served us Bali fruit, which is sooo yuum), yogurt and musli or cornflakes, then everyday is different, we got toasties one day then eggs the next. also a danish and toast. the best part is its served to your room on your deck, where we had a rice paddies and pool view.
they also offer afternoon tea. coffee, white tea or black tea. a nice little touch.
the staff are happy to drop you off the in markets or anywhere in Ubud you wish to go and are happy to pick you up again when you are finished.
i rate this place EXCELLENT! we are going to be coming back in the future :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali