Beautifully maintained and presented place to stay, conveniently located only a short drive or 15 minute walk to Monkey Forrest Road. More peaceful than others which are more central.
Staff are very gentle and helpful with any request. Breakfast and afternoon teas delightful and not just enough without the urge to overeat.
The only downside is limited privacy from the villas out to the pool area where others can see right through so always had to draw the curtains when people were using the pool. Most of the villas have this issue.
Otherwise a very pleasant place to spend a few idle days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali