Much love and care is reflected in the details at The Purist. Its design is remarkable and tasteful. Every single member of staff is very warm, friendly and pro-active, anticipating any needs you might have. They go above and beyond to ensure your comfort and to fulfill every request. Main meals are made to order therefore you need to order in advance because they fetch their ingredients locally to ensure serving the freshest food.
We stayed in the Jungle Villa which is situated right beside the gorgeous main infinity pool. Although the other villas were occupied, it felt as if the place was pretty much all ours. The atmosphere is very peaceful and secluded. Perfect for a romantic hideaway but equally great for the family, as we were a couple with an infant. Food, spa, transportation and babysitting costs were all very reasonable. On our last day there was quite a bit of noise from the construction next to our villa and they offered to move us to another but we didn't bother because it really wasn't that bad.
The only thing we noted was that it probably wasn't the best place for toddlers. Our baby could only crawl, which was fine, but we didn't think it was conducive to little feet exploring around the outside living/eating area of the villa. Nevertheless, we highly recommend The Purist to those who appreciate well-designed, tranquil, boutique accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located four minutes’ drive from Ubud centre, The Purist Villas is a design-inspired oasis of calm. A collection of seventeen unique and spacious luxury residences, villas, and suites, most with private swimming pools, complimented by an elevated wellness centre, poolside restaurant and lounge areas. Contemporary and Indonesian architecture has been thoughtfully combined, well-furnished, and styled with a large and valuable collection of fine textiles and Indonesian artefacts. Owner-designers Yvonne Hulst and Alberto Cortes, together with architect Joost van Grieken have created a most spectacular villa resort, a beautiful estate, in harmony with the landscape of the lush valley of the Tawar river. Featuring an eclectic palette of materials, including recycled wood, lava & limestone, green river stones, and authentic artefacts from years of traveling the Indonesian archipelago. Balisimo restaurant, situated poolside in the peaceful Purist environment, honours the slow food philosophy. Fresh, organic produce prepared by an experienced team of Chefs results in a collection of healthy and delicious seasonal menus. The devoted and well-trained team of dedicated Butlers are intuitive to guests needs, establishing the Purist villas excellent reputation for superior, attentive service. The Purist Spa offers a range of blissful Ayurvedic treatments and uses high-end Sensatia products; Ayurveda is the ancient Indian philosophy of healing and wellbeing, focusing on re-balancing energy. The Purist's meditation and yoga therapists are finely attuned to the practice of working with energy, having mastered the art of mindful touch. The Purist Villas have brought a new benchmark of luxury boutique villa resort accommodation to Ubud and should not be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, LateRooms and getaroom.com so you can book your The Purist Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Purist Villas Hotel Ubud
- The Purist Villas And Spa Ubud, Bali