Service staff are super accommodating and thoughtful from the day we checked in till we left the place. We were there for two days. Earlier we had booked the river villa but upon hearing that we were there for honeymoon, they upgraded us to garden villa!
On the first evening, we were given a free ride to town where we had dinner at bebek bengil (dirty duck); before that the villa staff even offered to make a reservation for us at bebek bengil. Tip: u can ask for a free ride from bebek bengil back to the villa.
On the 2nd day, we engaged the villa driver wayang who drove us to mount kintamani. He speaks good english and is very humble, sharing everything under the sun about the balinese culture. Best part was when he heard that we wanted to try the babi guling, he bought it from his village to our villa for us to try! We were super touched!
Lastly, on our final day of checking out, the hotel presented us with a small gift (handcrafted wooden bangles in weaved box). We also did a one hr massage and the therapist was very good with her strong even massage strokes.
All in all, it has been a very heartwarming experience with purist villa, a true reflection of the ubud's kind spirit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located four minutes’ drive from Ubud centre, The Purist Villas is a design-inspired oasis of calm. A collection of seventeen unique and spacious luxury residences, villas, and suites, most with private swimming pools, complimented by an elevated wellness centre, poolside restaurant and lounge areas. Contemporary and Indonesian architecture has been thoughtfully combined, well-furnished, and styled with a large and valuable collection of fine textiles and Indonesian artefacts. Owner-designers Yvonne Hulst and Alberto Cortes, together with architect Joost van Grieken have created a most spectacular villa resort, a beautiful estate, in harmony with the landscape of the lush valley of the Tawar river. Featuring an eclectic palette of materials, including recycled wood, lava & limestone, green river stones, and authentic artefacts from years of traveling the Indonesian archipelago. Balisimo restaurant, situated poolside in the peaceful Purist environment, honours the slow food philosophy. Fresh, organic produce prepared by an experienced team of Chefs results in a collection of healthy and delicious seasonal menus. The devoted and well-trained team of dedicated Butlers are intuitive to guests needs, establishing the Purist villas excellent reputation for superior, attentive service. The Purist Spa offers a range of blissful Ayurvedic treatments and uses high-end Sensatia products; Ayurveda is the ancient Indian philosophy of healing and wellbeing, focusing on re-balancing energy. The Purist's meditation and yoga therapists are finely attuned to the practice of working with energy, having mastered the art of mindful touch. The Purist Villas have brought a new benchmark of luxury boutique villa resort accommodation to Ubud and should not be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Purist Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Purist Villas Hotel Ubud
- The Purist Villas And Spa Ubud, Bali