I travelled with my sister and stayed in the Hill Villa. 2brm but steep steps to loft bedroom which is quite dark. Good sized pool but not a lot of sun and quite cold. Fantastic outdoor area where we spent a lot of time relaxing, dining and enjoying the beautiful breezes. We viewed the following villas - bamboo (great pool), river villas - Villa 1 being much bigger than Villa 2 as it has a fantastic lounge and deck area. The infinity pool in the resort is great and pretty good for swimming laps. The construction noise of the new villas annoyed me but didn't seem to bother my sister. We had a look through the construction site of the new villas and all I can say is 'WOW'. the place will be fantastic when construction is finished. the staff were really obliging and helpful. The breakfasts were good but the evening meals were great. They have a fantastic Chef on board.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located four minutes’ drive from Ubud centre, The Purist Villas is a design-inspired oasis of calm. A collection of seventeen unique and spacious luxury residences, villas, and suites, most with private swimming pools, complimented by an elevated wellness centre, poolside restaurant and lounge areas. Contemporary and Indonesian architecture has been thoughtfully combined, well-furnished, and styled with a large and valuable collection of fine textiles and Indonesian artefacts. Owner-designers Yvonne Hulst and Alberto Cortes, together with architect Joost van Grieken have created a most spectacular villa resort, a beautiful estate, in harmony with the landscape of the lush valley of the Tawar river. Featuring an eclectic palette of materials, including recycled wood, lava & limestone, green river stones, and authentic artefacts from years of traveling the Indonesian archipelago. Balisimo restaurant, situated poolside in the peaceful Purist environment, honours the slow food philosophy. Fresh, organic produce prepared by an experienced team of Chefs results in a collection of healthy and delicious seasonal menus. The devoted and well-trained team of dedicated Butlers are intuitive to guests needs, establishing the Purist villas excellent reputation for superior, attentive service. The Purist Spa offers a range of blissful Ayurvedic treatments and uses high-end Sensatia products; Ayurveda is the ancient Indian philosophy of healing and wellbeing, focusing on re-balancing energy. The Purist's meditation and yoga therapists are finely attuned to the practice of working with energy, having mastered the art of mindful touch. The Purist Villas have brought a new benchmark of luxury boutique villa resort accommodation to Ubud and should not be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Purist Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Purist Villas Hotel Ubud
- The Purist Villas And Spa Ubud, Bali