“A Fun time for all”

Sari Api Ceramic Studio
Ranked #54 of 136 things to do in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Sari Api Ceramic Studio, located 3km north of Ubud offers a variety of classes and workshops to kids and adults. Learn to work with clay in a relaxed and nurturing atmosphere. All levels and all ages welcome. Ongoing classes for expats and studio time for semi professionals available too.
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I had the pleasure of going to the Sari Api studio several years ago with my Daughter Gaia. She was 9 at the time and we had so much fun working with clay and making little bowls and tiles. I loved seeing how creative she was. I have Gaia for her summer holiday and I am planning to take her again. So I googled Pottery for kids all the info was right here on Trip Advisor. I think it is very important to right reviews for special places like Sari Api Ceramic Studio. Ubud is filled with many special places in this is one of them. Thanks for creating such a fun place for all. Glenn

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Thanks to Sari Api Ceramics Studio, we were able to reignite our creative flames once more! As newbies to the ceramic scene, both Suzan and Agus were complete professionals in teaching us & helping us create pieces we can be proud of! A fabulous way to spend our time in Ubud, thanks! - Kerri & Lauren.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

Sari Api Ceramics and Suzan are just out of this world. I had been away from the wheel for many years and felt like rediscovering that creativity within me. Being a little nervous at first, Suzan was wonderful re-installing confidence in me. I loved spending time in her studio and with her and it really made my trip to Bali such a wonderful experience! Thank you Suzan for being so friendly, supportive and creatively brilliant! What fun!!

Reviewed 6 November 2012

I cant imagine my journey in Bali without Sari Api
This warm open house nestled in the rice fields is a sacred space to be free and create
Suzan is a warm loving being that welcomes all to use and develop new and old skills in her ceramic studio. if you want to be wound up in the world of clay visit this hidden treasure, take a class or bring your children to the group class! The experience is amazing for developed or developing artists! i wouldn't want to be anywhere else!
I have spent several months developing a body of work and cant wait to see the final results!
Suzans patience and acceptance of my journey deserves unrecognizable credit! I couldn't thank her enough! To watch Suzan work with people all over the world is a gift!
i thank the universe and sari Api for giving me this life lasting opportunity!
highest gratitude

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Ibu Suzan is amazing with kids! She has mastered the balance between guiding kids and helping them to refine their clay-working skills and allowing them to just create spontaneously... Both my daughter (8) and son (5) go to ceramics on most Saturday mornings and LOVE it. Sometimes they just create sculptures, or get the chance to go on the wheel, but they always walk away having created something new. As they are able to paint their pieces immediately and usually get the glazed and finished pieces out of the kiln a week or two later, the turnaround is relatively quick and each time we come to make something new, we see the wonderful finished works of our past classes and get to bring them home! It is always a positive, bubbling energy in the class.... It is 50,000 for the first child and 40,000 for the second = 90,000 very well spent on two very happy kids! Thanks Ibu Suzan...!

1  Thank Jamie W

Been to Sari Api Ceramic Studio? Share your experiences!