“Great Day Spa in Ubud”
Review of Spa Hati

Spa Hati
Ranked #71 of 219 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Hati providing authentic balinese spa, massage treatmentand traditional therapy packages located in Ubud, a peaceful natural surroundings. Supporting the Balinese community since 1999
Reviewed 28 September 2012

We only visited one Day Spa while in Ubud, so we can't compare to others. Our experience at Spa Hati was terrific. We made reservations the night before and their driver promptly came to pick us up at our hotel the following morning. Their grounds overlooking rice fields are beautiful and their facilities, although not fancy, are charming, clean and very comfortable. My partner and I had our one hour massage in the same room. Both masseuses were very skilled and we had blissful massages (under $20) and much better than our expensive, fancy massages in California. At the end, we were served with a fresh fruit plate and delicious tea. We actually felt guilty paying so little money for this amazing place. This is a terrific Day Spa, don't miss it next time you are in Ubud.

1  Thank adrianapetersen

Reviewed 19 September 2012 via mobile

The massage was delicious, and the place was lovely..towels are clean and massage table was too. Real value for money. Steam room wasn't too hot, but am sure if i flag them next time, they'll make an effort. I will always go back to spa hati when in Ubud. And it's for a good cause, too!

Reviewed 10 August 2012

We indulged in some spa treatments here on a couple of days while in Ubud. Beautiful and relaxing in a style the Balinese o so well. The therapists are professional, the setting next to rice paddies is serene, the prices are fantastic too. I compared options at other spas in Ubud, but many were expensive resort rates and I'm sure would not have been much better. What's more, visiting Spa Hati which is a not for profit business, supports education and health programs in Bali.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

What a lovely spa. With the entrance Being so close to the road, you would expect to hear traffic noise, however the main spa area is set back and quite tranquil. We were unlucky enough to have a nearby rice paddy worker using his tractor which detracted from the overall ambience, however the massage was well worth it.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Knowing it was a non profit place made me hesitant at first but the reviews were good so I went ahead with it. The prices are good and the massage was above average. I had wanted the outdoor room but I felt the none they had might be a bit hot since we went for a 2pm appointment. Also the view of their outdoor room isn't the field in their profile picture but rather that's the view of the rice field adjacent to the place which you can't see when you're getting a massage.

My only complaint is that I got put in a room at the very end of the place possibly near the staff area and they were outside congregating and talking loudly which sort of killed the experience during the last 10 minutes (that's when I heard the chatter).

The changing rooms are decent and so was the jacuzzi.

1  Thank thesmalltalker