Wow, how relaxing & peaceful, great pool, good fresh food prepared by Qak the in house cook, Agun the manager invited us to a local ceremony, thank you we fely privlidged to attend such an event for a 200 year old tradition. Some of the staff Tara & Bagus personally escorted our youg sons down to the river for a swim and even swam with them to ensure they were safe, apart from 1 minor area we were extremely happy with our 4 night stay at Awang, thank you to all the staff & Ann who were always willing to help. 8.5/10.
We will be back one day, hopefully sooner than later!
Young family- Melbourne Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali