Fantastic place to be if u want to stay away from busy city life. We stayed in villa beji for our whole Bali trip with 2 young kids. The villa sits on a mountainous slope and we can hear the river running! Its always cooling there as nature is jus beside us!
Throughout the trip, mr agung the villa's manager did all the booking of activities for us. Simply tell him what and when you want it, the driver will be there waiting for you. It's really fuss free for us! For the 4 days, we did water rafting, cycling, tour in kuta and quad biking! It's indeed a very physical vacation! More like boot camp!! But our kids enjoyed tremendously! The pool in the villa is the kids all time favourite!
Special thanks to our driver mr kedak, for his safe driving and patience with the kids. The kids and myself were car sick on our way to kuta, he was vy thoughtful and drove very smoothly.
Lastly, thank you to the kitchen chefs and helpers who made the effort to prepare different breakfast for our 5 days stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali