We had a great stay here after a year of travelling the world. We wanted somewhere to unwind and this place was perfect. Our private villa really was private, down a long flight of stairs and with a lovely view over the valley. It really feels like you're sleeping with nature and the big glass windows and doors complete this feeling. The villa itself is outside Ubud and quieter for it.
There was a private plunge pool and terrace for eating meals. The bed was comfortable and the outdoor bathroom was great, although there wasn't quite enough hot water to have a bath.
Staff were excellent and very helpful. We had free car rides into Ubud whenever we wanted.
The food was generally good but some meals weren't top notch. This is the only area that could be improved. The fruit for breakfast was outstanding.
We would definitely recommend this place and would come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali