My fiance and I stayed at Villa Beji for two nights in early August and absolutely loved our accomodation. The villa is two stories with two beautiful bedrooms and a porch - plenty of room for to have a nice vacation. The view is amazing - endless greenery and you can even hear the river roaring from below. The best feature is the infinity edge pool! The staff certainly greeted us with warmth and hospitality. They cook breakfast in your villa and dinner upon request. The food was the best Indonesian meal I have had in Bali.
Though my fiance and I, (late 20's), had left in the week to visit Seminyak to meet up with friends, we still talk about Ubud and it's magical villa. I would definately stay here again without a doubt. We actually prefer Ubud thanks to Awang Awang!
Do try the silver smith course in Ubud not too far away and be sure to take a tour to the water temple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali