Such a gorgeous villa at the top of the rainforest in Ubud. The staff were really friendly and accommodated our every need including cooking some delicious food for the homecooked BBQ. The only reason this gets 4 stars instead of 5 is we stayed in the big villa and there was only air con in one of the rooms. I would definitely go back though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali