We stayed in the eco Pereperan Villa (1 of only three or four) which is selcluded half way down the side of the valley.Great views and plenty of wildlife especially monkeys which we watched playing 10 metres away in a tree.
There are about 80 steps which is not a problem as the very helpful and friendly staff will bring whatever you need to your room.They serve breakfast at you own private gazebo - a nice touch!
It would have been nice to cheat and have air cond as the fan didn't always cope but there is a nice private plunge pool but make sure the water jets get turned off at night otherwise you can't hear all the sounds of the forest
There is a really good restaurant set among the rice paddies about 1 kilometer away on the road to Ubud which the hotel shuttle will take you to and collect you when ready.
The staff are happy to take you on a walk through the rice fields which is nice or go down the many steep steps to the river in the valley.They will also take you to Ubud and pick you up.
The larger vlllas for families are very well set out and we had a tour and they are beautiful - each with their own pool
Why stay in Ubud when you can stay in the countryside???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali