We stayed in Villa Beji, it was beautifully positioned to enjoy the unique jungle location. The staff were very friendly and helpful and catered to our every need. Access to near-by Ubud was always provided quickly and with a smile from our lovely driver.
The village atmosphere was great to experience and we were given the opportunity to take a walking tour around the village, rice fields and down to the stunning river, guided by a staff member. Awang awang provides a more peaceful option rather than staying in the busy centre of Ubud.
The bugs were a definite negative - but that's the price you pay when sleeping amongst the jungle. Packing some mosquito coils and spray is recommended!!
The only other downside was the poor wireless - not great when travelling with the social network obsessed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali