After staying in the hustle and bustle of Seminyak for a few days, it was so refreshing to come to such a peaceful and beautiful villa - Villa Awang Awang. My fiancee and I stayed in Villa Pererepan - which is a gorgeous eco-villa, made of natural materials. It is fully open to the outside world, and you will have geckos, fireflys and even frogs come pay a visit! The constant cicada song from the lush rainforest just outside your window will put you to sleep in an instant. The staff were extremely friendly and attentive throughout our whole stay. They food was delicious. The driver was knowledgeable and would suggest places for you to stop in and visit on the way to your destination.
If you do book, I suggest the Bali GO Bicycle tour ... well worth the $35 AUD. Avoid the 3hr wait at the Elephant Safari Park if you can ... or if you don't like seeing them whack elephants with metal rods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali